Welcome to the tabExtend guide, if you have any questions or suggestions please contact us at email@example.com
To install the tabExtend extension visit the web store for your browser using one of the links below. Simply add to browser and open a new tab in your browser to begin using tabExtend. All features will be available without the need to login or create an account. Create an account to secure and access your data from anywhere.
To run the extension it needs some permissions from the user, read about each one here and why they are needed.
• Replace the page that you see when opening a new tab - Used for replacing your default new tab with the tabExtend overview.
• Read your browsing history - Used for showing active tabs in the current window and to save them into groups.
• Manage your downloads (Optional) - Used when and if you want to export your data locally as a JSON file. After export, the file will be located in your download folder.
• Most visited URL (Optional) - Used to create a group with your most visited sites. This is an optional permission only asked if you want to create a "Most visited" group.
• Bookmarks (Optional) - Used to create groups out of selected Bookmarks folder. This is an optional permission only asked if you want to import bookmarks of your choice.